Saturday, August 23, 2008

For my sister

Joanna told me that I should start a blog like all the cool and popular people. Of course my main goal in life is to be even cooler and more popular than I am now, so naturally I agreed. Mostly I think she just wanted something else to do when she's bored. As for me, I have avoided the blog thing for a long time now. Partly because I hate doing something everyone else is doing, but mostly because I am lazy. Ironically, it's the laziness right now that convinced me to do this. In spite of promising Joanna that I would, I wasn't really planning to write this weekend. That's not so bad though, because there are lots of things that I have promised her I'd do that I never did (stop reading her diaries, ask before borrowing her clothes, not give her pirated CDs, wash the dishes). So I don't think she would have been heart-broken...bored at work, but not heart-broken. But the laziness won out in the end because right now I should be writing up a report about my time in China, but instead I am writing something completely useless so that I can gain coolness and popularity and avoid doing something that I should be doing. This blog thing will probably become my new favorite pass time. There is actually a lot of stuff I should be doing right now that I do not want to do. But right now, what I want to do even more than waste time on my computer is go to the beach. So while you're at work reading this, Joanna, I will be at the beach. Haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment